Донегал Український центр підтримки сімей
Допомога – Вказівні знаки – Підтримка
Welcome to the NEW UKRAINIAN FAMILY SUPPORT HUB
A service dedicated to supporting children and families from Ukraine adjusting to life in County Donegal. We recognise that family life is not always easy. Life events can affect our family life and family relationships. Supported by CYPSC Donegal and TUSLA.
Your Family Support Worker is here to support you and will:
• Listen, support and assist you in your family’s place of residence
• Create the conditions for the inclusion of parents in accessing appropriate services
• signpost you to specific support services for adults, teenagers, children and carers
• Support your inclusion in TUSLA’S ‘Meitheal’ system of Family Support gatherings so that you can address issues with a team of organisations and agencies who can assist you and your family.
• Inform you of Children’s Rights under ‘Children First’ legislation in Ireland so that you are informed of all aspects of law relating to family support and Child Protection in Ireland.
Якщо ви хочете поговорити або зверніться за цією підтримкою, будь ласка, зв’яжіться з
Руазін О’Ніл на 086 103 5743 Або firstname.lastname@example.org електронною поштою
Check out our community-based interpretation service for FRCs and community organisations
Complete our online survey about summer programmes and suggestions for the summer
Latest information update from Dept. of Social Protection relating to Ukrainian refugees.
DSP Supports for those arriving from Ukraine Newsletter 26th May 2022_Vol 3
Mental Health Supports for Ukrainians
Healthcare information in Ukrainian and Russian
Ukrainian helpline from Refugee Council…
The Platform has been helping to coordinate volunteer supports for the recently arrived refugees from Ukraine. We are active members of the Donegal Community Response Forum, we are outreaching to host families, providing English Language conversational sessions and supporting the building of relationships between people.
TUSLA and the Children & Young Person’s Services Committee (CYPSC) have asked us to establish a Child and Family Support service for the Ukrainians, offering a drop-in space in Letterkenny and outreach to the various accommodation locations across Donegal. We are also interested in supporting Ukrainian refugees living with host families and in identifying summer activity opportunities for the Ukrainian young people and other refugees across the county. If you would like to offer to volunteer to support this work please call 0860841433 or email: email@example.com